Feel free to join us for any of the following events:
Players’ Session, Workshop or Evening Lecture €10
Concert €15 / €10 concessions & members (under-12, €5)
Concert + Evening Lecture €20 / €15 concessions & members
Day rate (all events) €40 / €30 concessions & members
Week rate €460 / €360 (under-16)
Day rate €95 / €75 (under-16)
To book the full immersive package — including intensive hands-on players’ sessions plus all other events — please complete and return the application form. If it is more convenient, simply email us the information required. Use one of our suggested payment methods or online to send us your deposit of €150 (week rate) / €45 (day rate).
Guests’ and Scholars’ Week / Day rates do not include optional harp rental fees, lunches or the Dublin field trip.
Including coach travel €45 / €35 (under-16)
Join us in Dublin €25 / €20 (under-16)
Harp rental (week) €60 / €50 (under-16), plus cash deposit of €50
Hot vegetarian lunch €14 per day (pre-booked only)
Private coaching €50 per hour
SCHOLARS’ SPECIAL OFFERS
- Book before 15 May 2018 for a €25 discount on the week rate.
- Sign up with a friend who is new to the festival and we will give you each a €25 discount on the week rate.
- HHSI Associate Members receive a €30 discount on Scholars’ fees paid in their year of membership. Join us HERE.
- Individual events can be paid for at the ticket desk on arrival.
- Scholars’ packages, field trip, harp rental etc. can be paid by direct bank transfer.
Account name: The Historical Harp Society of Ireland
Bank details: Allied Irish Bank, 3 High St, Kilkenny, Ireland.
IBAN: IE39 AIBK 9331 9847 9670 49
BIC/SWIFT Code: AIBKIE2D
- We also accept international Paypal, postal orders, bank drafts and personal cheques in most currencies (made payable to The Historical Harp Society of Ireland). Please add a one-off additional fee of €20 to cover our bank charges.